ABB India Openings in 2020 As Project Engineer. The Job location will be Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then apply online for ABB India Openings in 2020 As Project Engineer.
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Id: IN72074898_E3
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will be working as Project Lead Engineer Instrumentation you will be a part of the Industrial Automation business for Energy Industries Business line based in Bangalore, India. Reporting to Engineering Manager I, you will be responsible for Designing authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Complete assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Making technical recommendations in design, testing, installation, and commissioning phases of projects, enhancing customer satisfaction by providing excellent service.
- Supporting contract managers with claims, customer specifications and safety standards as well as technical details, costs, and deliverables for sales proposals.
- Providing the cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Maintaining a strong network of engineering professionals, sharing engineering best practice across different projects and disciplines to support the development of junior colleagues.
- Creating and delivering scope-specific work plans, alongside risk assessments and developing your leadership skills by working with entry-level engineers, technicians and support teams.
- Developing, selecting and applying standard techniques, procedures and tools, reporting inefficiencies and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Job involves travelling to customer place for site erection and commissioning activities.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Should have sound knowledge and hands on experience on various field bus protocols (like Profibus, Modbus TCP/Ip, Profinet, Foundation field bus, etc.)
- Required Batch Application development (ISA 88 standard),IEC61131 programming languages, Fieldbus communication
- Required experience in Pharma and commission project Experience.
- Able to communicate effectively, to be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Good in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Familiar with excel VBA programming.
- Knowledge on MSSQL will be an added advantage.
About the Company:
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Source: ABB India
To apply for this job please visit new.abb.com.