ABB India Jobs in 2020 AS Performance Management – Specialist. The Job location will be Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then apply online for ABB India Jobs in 2020 AS Performance Management – Specialist.
Position: Performance Management – Specialist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-Time
Publications Date: 2020-06-12
Job Id: IN72076511_E1
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for English speaking, talented professional with overall 10+ years work experience including 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience in project management
- Good knowledge on Procurement processes and metrics used in procurement
- Experience planning and deploying business and/or IT solutions preferably in one of the following areas: Finance, Human resource and/or Procurement
- Ideally PMI or agile certified
- Green/Black belt experience Lean Six Sigma or any relevant methodology
- Stakeholder management/communication skills
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude towards change
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Program-/Project Management experience
- Good understanding of reporting and performance management for Procurement
- The ability to develop business cases and high-level plans that can be used for future analysis and decision making
- Good communication and engagement skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations including communication with external parties (e.g. service providers)
- Good training skills
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- “Can do” and problem solving attitude
- Good interpersonal, social and presentation skills, and an ability to build internal and customer working relationships quickly
- Ability to work with multiple cultures, and in diversified teams
About the Company:
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Source: ABB India jobs
To apply for this job please visit new.abb.com.