ABB Careers For Electrical Engineers in 2020. The Job location will be Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then apply online for ABB Careers For Electrical Engineers in 2020.
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Full-Time
Publications Date: 2020-06-11
Job Id: IN71808285_E12
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role is based in Nashik & Bangalore and reporting into Engineering Manager, Distribution Solutions (ELDS), and responsible for allocated engineering assignments efficiently and cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Understanding customer specification & verification of customer requirements before preparation of customer bound deliverables.
- Preparing of Single-line diagram (SLD), schematics & other customer bound deliverables including as-built drawings in Eplan software for medium voltage switchgear.
- Designing the interlock for breaker closing & tripping circuit to suit the desired operation of respective feeders & using selective protection relays.
- Supporting the standardization of electrical drawings as per feeder application.
- Optimizing, standardizing & sustaining engineering processes.
- Planning and monitoring project engineering activities to adhere to project milestones /customer project schedule.
- Supporting to sales and marketing team for finalization of technical specifications of Current Trans-formers (CTs), relays etc.
- Supporting to service team during pre-commissioning / post-commissioning checks for various test to conducted & to be verified at site.
- Coordinating with product manager for any known issue and resolving the same.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of electrical engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3-8 yrs of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of relevant standards related to Medium Voltage Secondary switchgear ((IEC, VDE/DIN, EN, ISO, IS, GBetc. standards).
- Experience in secondary GIS (Gas Insulated Switchgear) electrical design is preferred.
- In depth understanding & handling of Eplan software is preferred.
- Sound knowledge in secondary distribution system.
- Knowledge of protection system requirement, fundamentals of CTs, Motor, Generators, Switching of Capacitor Banks.
- Relay setting & programming knowledge is preferred.
- Conversant with switching over voltage application in medium voltage, applicable type test of the products.
- Understanding of type testing, routine testing of switchgear as per relevant International standards.
- Conversant with knowledge of SAP (ERP system).
- Full understanding of engineering guidelines, processes and rules.
About the Company:
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Source: ABB Careers
To apply for this job please visit new.abb.com.