|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||03/10/2018|
1. Minimum Educational Qualification: Full time BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engg) degree in Civil Engineering.2. Minimum post – qualification total/ relevant experience: Total experience: 2 years, Relevant experience: 1 year.
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 40, 000 – 1,40, 000/-
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
2. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
3. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
4. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
5. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
6. Candidates should submit only single online application for one VC No. and application once submitted cannot be altered. However, candidates wishing for more than one VC No. will have to apply separately for each VC No. and appear for selection as per schedule mentioned. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any email sent to the candidates.
7. Important Dates:
a. Start date of online registration – 12.09.2018
b. Last date of online registration – 03.10.2018
c. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents – 10.10.2018
d. Date of selection – To be notified later