RITES announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Manager.
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||28/11/2018|
1. Designation & Pay Scale (Rs.): Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering) (Rs. 60, 000 – 1, 80, 000)
2. Minimum Educational Qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture Engineering (Approved by Council of Architecture) AND Full time Masters Degree in Transport Engineering/ Transport Planning. Minimum post – qualification experience: 5 years.
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc) f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply
2. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
3. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
4. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
5. Important Dates:
a.Start date of online registration – 06.11.2018
b. Last date of online registration – 28.11.2018
c. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents – 06.12.2018
d. Date of selection – To be notified later.