Post: Planning Manager – Metro Projects
Experience: 10 – 16 Years,
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Civil
Location: Mumbai, Pune
- Co-ordination with the site team for proper implementation of the program.
- Prepare risk assessment for the project identifying the high risk activities along with suggesting mitigation measures for the same.
- Prepare reports for monitoring the program on a weekly and monthly basis and conduct timely reviews to identify and mitigate possible risks.
- Preparation of resource requirements/deployment schedule/cash flow, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring the schedule and cost performance of the project.
- Providing support to the project manager for planning any alternative, value engineering proposals or changes, as and when required.
- Prepare recovery schedules to mitigate delays in the project.
- Co-ordinate with other departments on relevant issues relating to the project
Email Address: email@example.com
TATA PROJECTS LIMITED
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex Industrial Infrastructure Projects. The company has structured its business into 8 business verticals namely Power, Transmission, Railways, Metals, Oil & Gas, Water, Urban Infrastructure and Quality Services.
Apply for below jobs