TCS virtual interview drive 2023, apply online. This interview drive will be conducted through video call. Interested associates can apply for this opportunity through TCS career portal directly. You can find the job description here as well.
Job Title: TCS virtual interview drive for Automation Testing & Scrum Master for Hyderabad!
Role: Automation Testing (Support Executive)
Experience Range: 3 – 8 years
Job Function: BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES
Job ID: 257182
Desired Skills: Automation Testing | scrum master
Qualifications: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
Role and Responsibilities:
- At least 3 years of working experience on Test Automation.
- Expertise in UFT, Selenium(MUST), SOAPUI, Groovy
- Excellent programming experience in Java
- Knowledge on Automation framework and APIs
- Good communication, coordination and documentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Result oriented and able to work directly with customer
- Experience in using tools JIRA, GIT etc
- Experience working in Agile and SAFE Agile projects
- Functional knowledge on Travel Domain
- Knowledge on CICD pipeline and process
- Manage end-to-end delivery of IT projects within the allocated budget and timelines
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC processes
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success
- Ensure that employees are following computer use policies, information security and privacy
- Supervise and direct IT personnel
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Exposure of handling projects following the Agile Delivery Model
- Experience of working on tools like JIRA, MS Projects
- Understanding of basic Life Sciences domain
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had over 600,000 employees worldwide.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT service brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes “World’s Most Innovative Companies” ranking, making it one of the highest-ranked IT services companies and a top Indian company. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In September 2021, TCS recorded a market capitalisation of US$200 billion, making it the first Indian IT tech company to do so. In December 2022, the market cap was Rs. 11,71,481.89 crore.
In 2016–2017, parent company Tata Sons owned 72.05% of TCS and more than 70% of Tata Sons’ dividends were generated by TCS.
To apply for this job please visit ibegin.tcs.com.