Join us in India for the latest updates on high speed rail development and projects across the Asia Pacific region with a timely focus on India’s fast developing high speed rail programme. Network with key policy makers, government, business leaders and industry experts to develop partnerships, identify opportunities and assess challenges in the high speed rail sector to gain competitive advantage. India’s visible commitment to the private sector in every initiative gives confidence to the industry players to invest, produce and grow in India.
Vision of the Government of India to go electric by 2030 with railways and transportation playing a pivotal role will open up the rail market to new opportunities and investment. Developing a world-class, environmentally sustainable, energy efficient and safe rail transport system that maximise capacity should be on the agenda for all Asia Pacific governments looking to take advantage of the innovative and futuristic technologies disrupting the rail sector.
HSR Asia 2018 will track the rapid development of growth and network expansion of high-speed rail systems and will offer insights and analysis of the Asia Pacific rail market, covering the current situation, expected new developments, key trends, issues and opportunities. The 2-day international summit plus learning workshops will focus on high speed rail development and rail construction featuring innovative technology, communications & signaling, effective operations, financing models and options, cyber security, enhanced and increased capacity, fare collection and network integration – all whilst delivering an integrated transport system that is sustainable, within costs and on time.
25-26th October 2018 – 2 day Summit
Issues addressed at HSR Asia 2018 will include:
- Update on India’s ambitious high speed rail development, with latest details on Mumbai-Ahmedabad hsr project
- High Speed Rail updates globally focusing on Asia Pacific projects
- Integrated sustainable transport systems
- Innovative technology for future rail
- Financing models and options/Economics of HSR
- Intelligent transport systems
- Communications & signalling
- Cybersecurity and safety in rail systems
- Development along the rail link route
- Innovation in maintenance – what innovation is available to reduce maintenance costs
- Cross border transportation
- Resourcing for HSR projects
- Lessons learnt from the success and challenges of countries currently implementing high speed rail systems
- AI, Robotics and its implications for rail transportation