Job Position: Manager-F & A (project Expansion)
Education & Experience: B.Com – Commerce, CA (7-11 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
- 1. To maintain the Project Budget and ensure that the request received for works are part of the project Budget in order to ensure that project budget does not exceeds.- To ensure works not part of project budget are initiated without approval from Appropriate Authority.
2. To scrutinize and evaluate the bids submitted by the prospective project contractors for reduction maximization of tax benefits.- Maximization of tax benefits.
3. To Actively participate and negotiate with the Bidders for reduction in cost- Optimization of cost.
4. To suggest the clauses, as per RFP / agreed during negotiations, to be included in Draft Contract / agreement and to ensure that these clauses are incorporated.
5. To maintain list of contracts awarded with salient features like nature of work, amount, major terms etc. in order to control all the project related contracts- Control sheet.
6. To release the project related contracts in the SAP- Timely and correct release of POs in SAP.
7. To prepare and maintain the milestone payment of various contracts in the control sheet, receipt of PBG, Advance BG etc. for each contract- Ensure payment as per contract terms.
8. Planning the requirement of project fund based on the project payments and ensuring the fund are available on time / funds are not kept idle- Optimum / prudent utilization of fund.
9. To ensure proper & timely recovery of amounts from the contractor towards recovery of utilities, damages, penalty etc.- Ensure proper and timely recovery of dues from the contractor.
10. To monitor the project contract compliance and coordinate with lenders engineer and ensure compliance with financial covenants- Ensure contract compliance as per contract / agreement and financial covenants.
11. To ensure compliance with the project import regulations and get assessment completed within time.
12. To ensure timely issue of LC post confirmation from the vendors
13. .To prepare required details in ensuring the closure of contracts as per the contract terms and with all the statutory compliances like building Cess etc. and recovery of dues and obtaining the No due certificates.
14. Development of detailed Fixed Asset Register as per provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
GMR Hyderabad International Airport