On 24/09/2018, DFCCIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM for the position of Director.
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 – Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Director(Operations & Business Development) – Rs. 75000-1000002. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised University/ Institute. Applicants with MBA/ PGDM qualifications will have added advantage.
3. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience in Railway sector during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Experience in operations, planning, marketing & commercial functions and general management will be desirable
4. Job Description: Director (Operations & Business Development) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Managing Director. He/She has the overall responsibility for operations, movement of trains on the system, safety, human resource managment, administration and development of revenue stream of the company. He/She will coordinate with Zonal Railways for traffic, operations and linking/junction arrangements. He/She would also be required to provide overall guideance and support to the employees working under him and maintain a close liasion with concerned Ministries and Government Institutions. He/She would be responsible for development of the Public Private Partnership framework including the concession agreement of the company with Ministry of Railways and the concession agreement of the Company with concessionaires. He/She will interface with lending institutions and agencies along with Director(Finance) in project appraisals including dealing with foreign and multilateral institutions.
5. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
How to Apply
1. Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified ; Or (b) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified .
2. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 25/10/2018. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Also apply for RailTel Corporation of India vacancy 2018
Also Apply for Chennai Metro Vacancy 2018
Also Apply for Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018
Also Apply for RITES Vacancy 2018