DFCCIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, MCA for the position of SAP Consultant.
|Vacancy 1||SAP Consultant|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, MCA|
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 10 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
1. BE/B.Tech/CA/ICWA/MBA/ MCA with SAP Certification in any one of the following:
2. Domain Exertise: a. BASIS, b. ABAP HCM/PAYROLL , c. FI/CO, d. PS, e. MM , f. SD , f. Business Intelligence.
3. Atleast two years of experience in SAP Implementation/maintanence.
4. Duties and Responsibilities:
a. Provide Level 2 support to end users.
b. Resolve day to day technical issues arising in the SAP system.
c. Validate mapped business processes.
d. Configure new business requirements in SAP system.
e. Rolling out SAP system functionalities at Corporate Office and CPM locations.
f. Fine tune system for performance optimization.
g. Porting of legacy data.
h. Generation of Adhoc Queries and Reports.
i. Impact Training to end users.
j. Prepare System Documentation.
5. Remuneration: All inclusive INR 1,00,000/- per month. In case of travel on duty, TA/DA/Lodging as admissible to Assistant Manager Level Officers of the Company will be admissible. In case of extension beyond one year, consultant shall be eligible for increase in emoluments by 5% on yearly basis, on satisfactory services.
i. 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
ii. High school certificate for proof of Date of Birth
iii. Certificate of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semester/ years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post- Graduation as applicable)
iv. SC/ ST/OBC Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (If applicable). For PH Candidates, disability should be more than 40% for the categories where ever PH reserved posts are indicated. PWD certificate should have been issued and available as on date of eligibility fixed as per the advertisement. Further the Disability certificate should have been issued by the Competent Medical Board duly constituted by the Central/ State government.
v. Reservation for PWD candidates will be in accordance with Government directives. Proof of Identity and Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc) PAN Card Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form.
vi. In respect Of current employment, experience certificate/joining letter along with last month’s salary slips, form 16 and other documents which clearly prove continuity in the job are to be attached. In case, candidates claim is not established from the proofs submitted, his/her application is liable to be rejected. Short write up (250 words) explaining why he/ she is most suited candidate for this assignment. Any other documents in support of candidature.
1. The above posts are project specific for the limited period and is not for the regular establishment Of DFCCIL. NO other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned above. NO TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
2. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/ stay well in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time.
3. In Case interview is continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement of their stay, at their own cost. The contract engagement will not confer any right for
regularization in DFCCIL. The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one month notice by either side.
4. However, in case of gross negligence/misconduct/ irregularities, the contract appointment will be terminated with immediate effect and in such cases, the employee will be liable for action as per law/ policies of the Company.
5. Serving Govt./PSU Officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization. Management reserves the right to cancel/enlarge/modify/ alter the selection/recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
6. Any information regarding this contract recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate on the day Of interview and/or shall be uploaded on DFCCIL website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates. Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Court in Delhi only.
How to Apply
1. Walk-in-Interview for the above post on contract basis will be held on 16.11.2018 at 10:00 AM. The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria may report to DGM/HR, DFCCILs Corporate Office at New Delhi for interview. Reporting time for walk-in interview is between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
2. Candidates reporting after 11:00 AM will not be entertained. The applications of candidates will be checked by the officials of DFCCIL and only those candidates who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the original certificates (Educational, Experience, Category etc) along with self-certified copies of certificates will be allowed to be interviewed.
Apply for below jobs