Post Name: Senior Program Expert
AECOM is providing general engineering consultancy services for Pune Metro project and is actively seeking Program Expert.
- Providing guidance and specialized assistance to projects for issues related to project cost and time.
- Developing and managing project reporting formats and procedures.
- Leading and managing teams consisting of project controls specialists and planning & scheduling engineers.
- Providing an oversight for development, review and monitoring of project schedules, and the master program schedule incorporating the individual project schedules.
- Managing and coordinating the preparation and maintenance of budgets and cost estimates.
- Leading the development and maintenance of WBS and development of schedules and budget data for WBS elements.
- Providing recommendations to manage project risks and improve the financial performance of the project.
- Supporting the project team in maintaining timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Developing and maintaining status reports including schedule status, financial analysis, cost performance and earned value reports.
- Developing and managing the system, structure and tools for document management systems.
- Generating critical milestones for the construction stage for inclusion in tender documents through detailed discussions with the Project Manager, and evaluation of interfaces.
- Monitoring and reporting the actual progress of the work versus the planned work.
- Monitor actual production rates and compare with plan.
Preparing technical Proposal and Tender evaluations.
Person Specification (Behavioral Attributes):
- Safeguard – To operate ethically and with integrity, while prioritising safety and security in all that you do
- Be decisive – Know how to prioritize, advocate focus and accountability
- Be impactful – Use clear and frequent communications, drive execution and results.
- Be client-focused – Be collaborative, innovative and strategic.
- Be the role model – Lead by example, demand excellence, maintain safety and integrity as top priorities.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering field (i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural etc.)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Planning and Project Management, with the last five years within a senior capacity leading Project Controls on a major program.
- All applicants must be conversant with Primavera 6.
- Prior experience in similar projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Category Engineering – Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.